Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
John Kamensky, Senior Fellow, IBM Center for the Business of Government
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel of the Professional Services Council
3. Managing for Results: Practices for Effective Agency Strategic Reviews (GAO)
As agencies begin to formalize their AI programs and look at where to scale up pilots and use cases, federal and industry leaders point to prioritizing based on outcomes. Learn insights from DHS, NSF and VA, as well as Pegasystems in our new ebook.
2. Bipartisan Evidence-Based Policy Passes House (GovExec)
1. Agencies plow ahead with DATA Act despite big hurdles (Federal News Radio)
3. OMB tells agencies to take electronic invoicing out of the ‘stone age’ (Federal News Radio)
2. GSA delays contract for services to protect OPM hack victims (Federal News Radio)
1. Appropriations Work Ends, With a Budget Deal Still Distant (Congressional Quarterly)
© 2023 Federal News Network. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.