Copyright 2018 Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
App Store Official Charts for the week ending December 16, 2018:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Minecraft, Mojang
2. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
Insight by Citrix Public Sector: Federal practitioners describe multi-cloud security in this exclusive executive briefing.
3. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.
4. Rebel Inc., Ndemic Creations.
5. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
6. Sky Guide, Fifth Star Labs LLC
7. iSchedule, HotSchedules
8. Bloons TD 6,Ninja Kiwi
9. Toca Hair Salon 3, Toca Boca AB
10. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. Brawl Stars, Supercell
2. Crowd City, Voodoo
3. Drive and Park, SayGames LLC
4. Snowball.io, Geisha Tokyo Inc.
5. BitLife – Life Simulator, Candywriter, LLC
6. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
7. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
8. Snapchat, Snap, Inc.
9. Amazon Mobile, AMZN Mobile LLC
10. TikTok – Real Short Videos, musical.ly Inc.
Top Paid iPad Apps:
2. Procreate, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
3. GoodNotes 4, Time Base Technology Limited
4. Notability, Ginger Labs
5. Toca Hair Salon 3, Toca Boca AB
6. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
7. Toca Life: Neighborhood, Toca Boca AB
8. My City : Office, My Town Games LTD
9. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
10. Rebel Inc., Ndemic Creations
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. Snowball.io, Geisha Tokyo Inc.
2. Brawl Stars,Supercell
3. Popular Wars, Lion Studios
4. Crowd City, Voodoo
5. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
6. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
7. Paper.io 2, Voodoo
8. My Talking Tom 2, Outfit7 Limited
9. Amazon Prime Video, AMZN Mobile LLC
10. Looney Tunes World of Mayhem, Scopely
(copyright) 2018 Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, written or redistributed.