Copyright 2019 Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
App Store Official Charts for the week ending April 14, 2019:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Minecraft, Mojang
2. Heads Up!,Warner Bros.
3. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
Insight by the Trezza Media Group: Technology experts explore the use of IoT devices in this free webinar.
4. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.
5. iSchedule, HotSchedules
6. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
7. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
8. Bloons TD 5, Ninja Kiwi
9. Construction Simulator 3, astragon Entertainment GmbH
Subscribe to Federal News Network's newsletters and be first to know the most important issues facing federal managers and government agencies.
10. Dark Sky Weather, Jackadam
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. Clean Road, SayGames LLC
2. AMAZE!!!, Crazy Labs
3. Roller Splat!, Voodoo
4. Pinatamasters, Playgendary
5. Run Race 3D, Good Job Games
6. Mr Bullet – Spy Puzzles, Lion Studios
7. Draw it, Kwalee
8. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
9. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
10. Tiles Hop – EDM Rush, Amanotes Pte. Ltd.
Top Paid iPad Apps:
2. Procreate, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
3. Notability, Ginger Labs
4. GoodNotes 5, Time Base Technology Limited
5. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
6. Amazing Frog?, FAYJU
7. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
8. Pixelmator Photo, Pixelmator Team
10. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. Pinatamasters, Playgendary
2. Unicorn Slime: Cooking Games, Shake It
3. Run Race 3D, Good Job Games
4. Tiles Hop – EDM Rush, Amanotes Pte. Ltd.
5. Roller Splat!, Voodoo
7. Clean Road, SayGames LLC
8. Draw it, Kwalee
9. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
10. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
(copyright) 2019 Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.