Copyright 2019 Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
App Store Official Charts for the week ending April 21, 2019:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Minecraft, Mojang
2. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
3. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.
Insight by Infor: Learn how DoD is overcoming readiness challenges in this exclusive executive briefing.
4. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
5. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
6. iSchedule, HotSchedules
7. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
8. Bloons TD 5, Ninja Kiwi
9. NBA 2K19, 2K
Subscribe to our newsletters and be first to know the most important issues facing federal managers and government agencies.
10. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Rockstar Games
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. AMAZE!!!, Crazy Labs
2. Clean Road, SayGames LLC
3. Stack Ball 3D, Azur Interactive Games Limited
4. Draw it, Kwalee
5. Roller Splat!, Voodoo
6. Tiles Hop – EDM Rush, Amanotes Pte. Ltd.
7. Run Race 3D, Good Job Games
8. Balls Rotate, Voodoo
9. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
10. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
Top Paid iPad Apps:
2. Procreate, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
3. Notability, Ginger Labs
4. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
5. GoodNotes 5, Time Base Technology Limited
6. Amazing Frog?, FAYJU
7. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
8. My City : Babysitter, My Town Games LTD
9. Toca Hair Salon 3, Toca Boca AB
10. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. Pinatamasters, Playgendary
2. Tiles Hop – EDM Rush, Amanotes Pte. Ltd.
3. Run Race 3D, Good Job Games
4. Roller Splat!, Voodoo
5. Draw it, Kwalee
6. Homo Evolution, Azur Interactive Games Limited
7. Stack Ball 3D, Azur Interactive Games Limited
8. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
9. Mr Bullet – Spy Puzzles, Lion Studios
10. Clean Road, SayGames LLC
(copyright) 2019 Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.