Copyright 2019 Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
App Store Official Charts for the week ending July 14, 2019:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Minecraft, Mojang
2. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
3. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
Insight by NEC Corporation of America: Delve into the latest thinking on facial recognition and its application in federal settings in this exclusive executive briefing.
4. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.
5. iSchedule, HotSchedules
6. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
7. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
8. Pocket Build,MoonBear LTD
9. Dokk OS, David Desrochers
Subscribe to Federal News Network's Morning Federal Report for the latest federal workforce news.
10. Procreate Pocket, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. Picker 3D, Rollic Games
2. aquapark.io, Voodoo
3. Dr. Mario World, Nintendo Co., Ltd.
4. Line Color,tastypill
5. Fun Race 3D, Good Job Games
6. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
7. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
8. Snapchat, Snap, Inc.
9. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
10. Google Maps – Transit & Food, Google LLC
Top Paid iPad Apps:
2. Procreate, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
3. Notability, Ginger Labs
4. GoodNotes 5, Time Base Technology Limited
5. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
6. Human: Fall Flat, 505 Games (US), Inc.
7. Amazing Frog?, FAYJU
7. Five Nights at Freddy’s, Scott Cawthon
8. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
9. Five Nights at Freddy’s, Scott Cawthon
10. Terraria, 505 Games (US), Inc.
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. aquapark.io, Voodoo
2. Fun Race 3D, Good Job Games
3. Line Color,tastypill
4. Dr. Mario World, Nintendo Co., Ltd.
5.slither.io, Lowtech Studios LLC.
6. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
7. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
8. Touch the wall, Voodoo
9. Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game, Amanotes Pte. Ltd.
(copyright) 2019 Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.