Copyright 2019 Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
App Store Official Charts for the week ending August 11, 2019:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Minecraft, Mojang
2. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
3. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
Insight by Recorded Future: Cybersecurity professionals tackle the latest thinking in data analytic-driven and threat hunting in this exclusive executive briefing.
4. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
5. iSchedule, HotSchedules
6. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.
7. Pocket Build, MoonBear LTD
8. True Skate, True Axis
9. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
Keep up with the latest commentary and interviews on The Federal Drive with Tom Temin. Subscribe today.
10. Procreate Pocket, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd.
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. Idle Human, Green Panda Games
2. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
3. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
4. TikTok – Real Short Videos, musical.ly Inc.
5. Sticky Block, Voodoo
6. Gmail – Email by Google, Google LLC
7. aquapark.io, Voodoo
8. Snapchat, Snap, Inc.
9. Messenger, Facebook, Inc.
10. Google Maps – Transit & Food, Google LLC
Top Paid iPad Apps:
2. Procreate, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
3. Notability, Ginger Labs
4. GoodNotes 5, Time Base Technology Limited
5. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
6. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi Limited
7. Amazing Frog?, FAYJU
8. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
9. Human: Fall Flat, 505 Games (US), Inc.
10. Five Nights at Freddy’s, Clickteam, LLC
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. aquapark.io, Voodoo
2. Army Clash, Voodoo
3. Collect Cubes, Alictus
4. Idle Human, Green Panda Games
5. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
6. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
7. Sticky Block, Voodoo
8. OnPipe, SayGames LLC
9. Amazon Prime Video, AMZN Mobile LLC
10. Roblox, Roblox Corporation
(copyright) 2019 Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.