Copyright 2019 Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
App Store Official Charts for the week ending August 11, 2019:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Minecraft, Mojang
2. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
3. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
Insight by PROPRICER: A new Federal News Network report demonstrates that DoD’s need for speed and accuracy means it has to update their acquisition processes and ensure it has quality data.
4. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
5. iSchedule, HotSchedules
6. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.
7. Pocket Build, MoonBear LTD
8. True Skate, True Axis
9. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
Sign up for our newsletters for the latest news affecting the federal workforce.
10. Procreate Pocket, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd.
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. Idle Human, Green Panda Games
2. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
3. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
4. TikTok – Real Short Videos, musical.ly Inc.
5. Sticky Block, Voodoo
6. Gmail – Email by Google, Google LLC
7. aquapark.io, Voodoo
8. Snapchat, Snap, Inc.
9. Messenger, Facebook, Inc.
10. Google Maps – Transit & Food, Google LLC
Top Paid iPad Apps:
2. Procreate, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
3. Notability, Ginger Labs
4. GoodNotes 5, Time Base Technology Limited
5. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
6. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi Limited
7. Amazing Frog?, FAYJU
8. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
9. Human: Fall Flat, 505 Games (US), Inc.
10. Five Nights at Freddy’s, Clickteam, LLC
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. aquapark.io, Voodoo
2. Army Clash, Voodoo
3. Collect Cubes, Alictus
4. Idle Human, Green Panda Games
5. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
6. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
7. Sticky Block, Voodoo
8. OnPipe, SayGames LLC
9. Amazon Prime Video, AMZN Mobile LLC
10. Roblox, Roblox Corporation
(copyright) 2019 Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2020 . All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.