Copyright 2019 Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
Audible.com best-sellers for week ending September 13:
1. The Sisters by Dervla McTiernan, narrated by Aoife McMahon (Audible Studios)
2. The Institute: A Novel by Stephen King, narrated by Santino Fontana (Simon & Schuster Audio)
3. The Mystwick School of Musicraft by Jessica Khoury, narrated by Suzy Jackson (Audible Originals)
Insight by Atlassian: Voice your opinion on the state of dev/sec/ops in government by taking Federal News Network’s exclusive survey.
4. The Testaments: The Sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood, narrated by Derek Jacobi, Mae Whitman, Ann Dowd, Bryce Dallas Howard, Tantoo Cardinal, Margaret Atwood (Random House Audio)
5. The Absolute Brightness of Leonard Pelkey by James Lecesne, narrated by James Lecesne (Audible Originals)
6. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens, narrated by Cassandra Campbell (Penguin Audio)
7. Amid the Shadows by Michael C. Grumley, narrated by Julia Whelan (Podium Publishing)
8. It by Stephen King, narrated by Steven Weber (Simon & Schuster Audio)
9. Marine: Terran Scout Fleet, Book 1 by Joshua Dalzelle, narrated by Paul Heitsch (Joshua Dalzelle)
Keep up with the latest commentary and interviews on The Federal Drive with Tom Temin. Subscribe today.
10. The Stranger Diaries by Elly Griffiths, narrated by Andrew Wincott, Esther Wane, Sarah Feathers, Anjana Vasan (Recorded Books)
1. Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell, narrated by Malcolm Gladwell (Hachette Audio)
2. The Home Front: Life in America During World War II by Audible Original, narrated by Martin Sheen (Audible Originals)
3. Body of Proof: An Audible Original by Darrell Brown, Sophie Ellis, narrated by Darrell Brown, Sophie Ellis (Audible Originals)
4. Press Pause: A Young Person’s Guide to Managing Life’s Challenges by Catherine Singer, narrated by Catherine Singer (Audible Originals)
5. Everything Is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo, narrated by Marie Forleo (Penguin Audio)
6. Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover, narrated by Julia Whelan (Random House Audio)
7. Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less by Michael Hyatt, narrated by Michael Hyatt (Mission Audio)
8. Unfu(asterisk)k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop, narrated by Gary John Bishop (HarperAudio)
9. Becoming by Michelle Obama, narrated by the author (Random House Audio)
10. Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins, narrated by the author & Adam Skolnick (Lioncrest Publishing)
Copyright © 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.