Copyright 2019 Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
App Store Official Charts for the week ending October 6, 2019:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Minecraft, Mojang
2. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
Insight by Oracle: Federal cloud veterans share their updated strategies for the cloud journey in this exclusive executive briefing.
3. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
4. iSchedule, HotSchedules
5. NBA 2K20, 2K
6. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.
7. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
8. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
Don't miss a beat feds! Download the newly revamped Federal News Network app for all the latest in federal news.
9. Procreate Pocket, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
10. True Skate, True Axis
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. Call of Duty: Mobile, Activision Publishing, Inc.
2. Mario Kart Tour, Nintendo Co., Ltd.
3. Countdown App, Ryan Boyling
4. Icing On The Cake, Lion Studios
5. TikTok – Make Your Day, TikTok Inc.
6. Hunter Assassin, RUBY OYUN VE YAZILIM DANISMANLIK
7. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
8. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
9. Snapchat, Snap, Inc.
10. Gmail – Email by Google, Google LLC
Top Paid iPad Apps:
2. Procreate, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
3. Notability, Ginger Labs
4. GoodNotes 5, Time Base Technology Limited
5. XtraMath, XtraMath
6. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
7. FNaF 6: Pizzeria Simulator, Clickteam, LLC
9. Duet Display, Duet, Inc.
10. Bendy and the Ink Machine, Joey Drew Studios Inc.
Top Free iPad Apps:
3. Rope Rescue! – Unique Puzzle, Coda Platform Limited
4. Bouncemasters!, Playgendary
5. Draw Race, Voodoo
6. Icing On The Cake, Lion Studios
7. i Peel Good, Lion Studios
8. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
9. Square Bird, MOONEE PUBLISHING LTD
10. Path Painter, Voodoo
(copyright) 2019 Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.