January 7, 2019 – Host Bob Leins, CPA® and co-host John Elliott, Federal Benefits Specialist at NITP, welcome John Jilek, CFP® to talk about the Thrift Savings Plan.
2018 was a record setting year for stocks … for all the wrong reasons. As we enter an unpredictable new year, we’ll be talking about what we need to consider when selecting investment options for all career stages – beginning career, mid-career or soon to retire.
• Are you positioned correctly?
• What exactly does that mean?
• What is your time horizon?
• What is your risk tolerance?
• Is it true that I should have all of my money in one L-Fund?
For questions or comments, email us in advance at ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com