Copyright 2019 Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
ROME (AP) — An Italian news agency is reporting that two French tourists have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in northwest Italy.
The ANSA news agency said the 57-year-old tourists were found dead on Tuesday in a two-room house in Monterosso Grana, a small mountain town near Cuneo, in the Piedmont region that borders France.
It quoted rescue crew as saying one of the two wood-burning stoves in the house was lit when they arrived and carbon monoxide saturated the rooms.
The identities of the tourists weren’t immediately released.
Insight by HID Global: State technology leaders from New York, Texas and NASCIO come together to address IAM's newfound popularity in this free webinar.
Copyright © 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.