Copyright 2019 Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
App Store Official Charts for the week ending August 18, 2019:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Minecraft, Mojang
2. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
3. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
Insight by Equinix: Learn how DIA and NSA create a secure and flexible infrastructure to use AI and machine learning tools in this free webinar.
4. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
5. iSchedule, HotSchedules
6. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.
7. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
8. True Skate, True Axis
9. Bloons TD 5, Ninja Kiwi Limited
Do you have our mobile app yet? Download it to your device today and never miss a beat.
10. Toca Hair Salon 3, Toca Boca AB
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. Remind: School Communication, remind101
2. TikTok – Make Your Day, musical.ly Inc.
3. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
4. Gmail – Email by Google, Google LLC
5. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
6. Snapchat, Snap, Inc.
7. aquapark.io, Voodoo
8. Messenger, Facebook, Inc.
9. Google Maps – Transit & Food, Google LLC
10. Facebook, Facebook, Inc.
Top Paid iPad Apps:
2. Procreate, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
3. Notability, Ginger Labs
4. GoodNotes 5, Time Base Technology Limited
5. Toca Hair Salon 3, Toca Boca AB
6. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi Limited
8. Fantasy Football Draft Kit ’19, Roto Sports, Inc.
9. Amazing Frog?, FAYJU
10. XtraMath, XtraMath
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. aquapark.io, Voodoo
2. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
3. Collect Cubes, Alictus
4. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
5. Amazon Prime Video, AMZN Mobile LLC
6. OnPipe, SayGames LLC
7. Puzzle Fuzzle, Lion Studios
8. Sticky Block, Voodoo
9. Google Chrome, Google LLC
10. Gmail – Email by Google, Google LLC
(copyright) 2019 Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.