Copyright 2019 Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
1. South Carolina (24-1) did not play. Next: vs. Vanderbilt, Monday.
2. Baylor (23-1) did not play. Next: at Texas Tech, Tuesday.
3. Oregon (23-2) at Southern Cal. Next: at California, Friday.
4. N.C. State (22-2) vs. Georgia Tech. Next: at Miami, Thursday.
5. UConn (20-3) at South Florida. Next: vs. Tulane, Wednesday.
6. Mississippi State (22-3) at No. 18 Kentucky. Next: at Auburn, Thursday.
7. UCLA (21-3) did not play. Next: vs. No. 11 Oregon State, Monday.
8. Stanford (22-3) at Colorado. Next: vs. No. 11 Oregon State, Friday.
9. Louisville (22-3) vs. Notre Dame. Next: at Georgia Tech, Thursday.
10. Maryland (21-4) at Penn State. Next: at Wisconsin, Wednesday.
11. Oregon State (19-6) did not play. Next: at No. 7 UCLA, Monday.
12. Arizona (20-4) vs. Washington State. Next: at Utah, Friday.
Check our coronavirus resource to see telework updates and other federal responses to the pandemic.
13. DePaul (23-3) vs. Xavier. Next: at Georgetown, Friday.
14. Florida State (20-5) lost to Duke 66-64. Next: vs. Wake Forest, Thursday.
15. Gonzaga (25-2) did not play. Next: at Loyola Marymount, Thursday.
16. Texas A&M (19-5) at No. 25 Tennessee. Next: at Georgia, Thursday.
17. Iowa (20-5) vs. Wisconsin. Next: vs. Penn State, Saturday.
18. Kentucky (18-5) vs. No. 6 Mississippi State. Next: at Mississippi, Thursday.
19. Northwestern (21-3) vs. Nebraska. Next: vs. Rutgers, Wednesday.
20. Indiana (20-6) vs. Ohio State. Next: at Minnesota, Saturday.
21. South Dakota (24-2) did not play. Next: vs. North Dakota State, Thursday.
22. Arizona State (17-8) vs. Washington. Next: at Colorado, Friday.
23. Arkansas (19-5) at Mississippi. Next: vs. No. 25 Tennessee, Thursday.
24. Missouri State (21-3) did not play. Next: vs. Evansville, Friday.
25. Tennessee (17-7) vs. No. 16 Texas A&M. Next: at No. 23 Arkansas, Thursday.
Copyright © 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.