Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
1. Bradie Tennell, Skokie Valley SC, 79.40 points
2. Alysa Liu, St. Moritz ISC, 76.36.
3. Mariah Bell, Rocky Mountain FSC, 72.37.
4. Karen Chen, Peninsula SC, 70.99.
Insight by Kodak Alaris: Practitioners provide insight into how states and the IT industry are dealing with Real ID in this exclusive executive briefing.
5. Amber Glenn, Dallas FSC, 70.83.
6. Lindsay Thorngren, Ice House Of New Jersey FSC, 62.54.
7. Gabriella Izzo, Academy at Mitchell Johansson Method, 62.32
8. Rena Ikenishi, SC of New York, 60.14.
9. Pooja Kalyan, Ozark FSC, 58.29.
10. Audrey Shin, SC of New York, 57.74.
11. Hanna Harrell, SC of Boston, 56.93.
12. Gracie Gold, IceWorks SC, 53.88.
Read more Sports News news.
13. Heidi Munger, Academy at Mitchell Johansson Method, 52.11.
14. Finley Hawk, ISC of Indianapolis, 52.08.
15. Emilia Murdock, SC of San Francisco, 51.25.
16. Violeta Ushakova, SC of New York, 49.76.
17. Starr Andrews, Los Angeles FSC, 45.93.
1. Alexa Knierim, DuPage FSC, and Brandon Frazier, All Year FSC, 77.46.
2. Jessica Calalang, DuPage FSC, and Brian Johnson, Detroit SC, 71.30.
Want to stay up to date with the latest federal news and information from all your devices? Download the revamped Federal News Network app
3. Audrey Lu and Misha Mitrofanov, SC of Boston, 69.56.
4. Ashley Cain-Gribble, SC of New York, and Timothy LeDuc, Los Angeles FSC, 65.81.
5. Emily Chan and Spencer Howe, SC of Boston, 60.41
6. Olivia Serafini and Mervin Tran, SC of New York, 59.23.
7. Katie McBeath, Winterhurst FSC, and Nathan Bartholmay, Southwest Florida FSC, 58.23.
8. Evelyn Grace Hanns, Broadmoor SC, and Jim Garbutt, Edge SC, 47.98.
9. Laiken Lockley and Keenan Prochnow, DuPage FSC, 45.34
Copyright © 2021 . All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.