Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
How well do you know PGA Championship history? Try this quiz:
1. Where was the first PGA Championship held in 1916?
a.) Valhalla GC
b.) Siwanoy CC
Insight by Carahsoft: Learn about the major efforts going on across
government to not only secure the technology supply chain, but
have a long-lasting impact on all users of technology by downloading this exclusive e-book.
c.) Newport CC
2. Arnold Palmer and Jordan Spieth are among three players missing the PGA Championship for the career Grand Slam. Who is the other?
a.) Raymond Floyd
b.) Sam Snead
c.) Tom Watson
3. Name the oldest player to win the PGA Championship.
a.) Julius Boros
b.) Jerry Barber
Read more: Sports News
c.) Raymond Floyd
4. Who holds the largest margin of victory in stroke play at the PGA Championship?
a.) Tiger Woods
b.) Rory McIlroy
c.) Lee Trevino
5. Who was the first player to win consecutive PGA Championships?
a.) James Barnes
Want to stay up to date with the latest federal news and information from all your devices? Download the revamped Federal News Network app
b.) Walter Hagen
c.) Tiger Woods
6. Who has won the most professional majors without ever winning the PGA Championship?
a.) Arnold Palmer
b.) Bobby Jones
7. What is the name of the PGA Championship trophy?
a.) Wanamaker Trophy
b.) Havemeyer Trophy
c.) Hagen Cup
8. Who was the last alternate to win the PGA Championship?
a.) Y.E. Yang
b.) John Daly
c.) Dave Marr
9. Who was the first European-born player to win the PGA Championship in stroke play?
a.) Nick Faldo
b.) Padraig Harrington
c.) Martin Kaymer
10. Who was the first player to shoot 63 in the PGA Championship?
b.) Brad Faxon
c.) Bruce Crampton
11. Who is the only player to win the PGA Championship on the same course twice?
a.) Jack Nicklaus
b.) Byron Nelson
12. Who holds the largest margin of victory in match play at the PGA Championship?
a.) Paul Runyan
c.) Bobby Jones
13. Who is the only player to win the PGA Championship in three decades.
b.) Gary Player
c.) Gene Sarazen
14. Who finished runner-up in the last PGA Championship that was match play and then won the first PGA Championship that was stroke play?
a.) Walter Burkemo
b.) Dow Finsterwald
c.) Doug Ford
15. Jack Nicklaus once held three major championship trophies at the same time. Which one was he missing?
a.) PGA Championship
b.) U.S. Open
c.) British Open
16. Who won the PGA Championship for his only sanctioned PGA Tour win?
a.) Jack Fleck
b.) Shaun Micheel
c.) Rich Beem
17. Name the only player to win and lose in a sudden-death playoff at the PGA Championship.
a.) Gene Littler
b.) Davis Love III
c.) Lanny Wadkins
18. Name the only player to shoot 63 in two PGA Championship victories.
a.) Brooks Koepka
b.) Tiger Woods
c.) Nick Price
Copyright © 2021 . All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.