Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
1. Quan Hongchan, China, 415.65 (Q).
2. Chen Yuxi, China, 407.75 (Q).
3. Delaney Schnell, United States, 342.75 (Q).
4. Gabriela Agundez Garcia, Mexico, 337.30 (Q).
Insight by ProPricer: During this webinar James Woolsey, the president of the Defense Acquisition University, Frank Kelley, the vice president of the Defense Acquisition University and Michelle Currier, the professor of contract management at the Defense Acquisition University, will discuss the future of DoD contracting, pricing and acquisition. In addition, Michael Weaver, the professor of contract management at ProPricer will provide an industry perspective.
5. Melissa Wu, Australia, 334.50 (Q).
6. Iuliia Timoshinina, ROC, 319.80 (Q).
7. Pandelela Pamg, Malaysia, 315.75 (Q).
8. Andrea Spendolini Sirieix, Britain, 314.00 (Q).
9. Lois Toulson, Britain, 311.10 (Q).
10. Celine van Duijn, Netherlands, 306.45 (Q).
11. Elena Wassen, Germany, 303.70 (Q).
12. Alejandra Orozco Loza, Mexico, 301.40 (Q).
Read more: Sports News
13. Meaghan Benfeito, Canada, 296.40 (R).
14. Sarah Jodoin di Maria, Italy, 294.00 (R).
15. Tanya Watson, Ireland, 278.15.
16. Alais Kalonji, France, 269.00.
17. Katrina Young, United States, 263.60.
18. Christina Wassen, Germany, 237.30.
Want to stay up to date with the latest federal news and information from all your devices? Download the revamped Federal News Network app
© 2021 . All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.