WHTI: Many hands hitting milestones

Starting Monday, you’ll have to show a federally approved ID when you return by sea from Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and parts of the Carribean. It’s part of the government’s Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative. And that ID can be a Passport, passport card, Enhanced Driver’s License or trusted traveler card. One of the agencies working on that trusted traveler card is the Government Printing Office. They’ve hit a milestone in the number of cards produced, and joining us to discuss it is Steve LeBlanc. He’s managing director for secure and intelligent documents at the GPO.