6. LANDLORD WHO REFUSED TO RENT TO MUSLIM MEN SETTLES LAWSUIT
A Denver landlord who was recorded telling her tenant to find an “American person … good like you and me” to sublease her property instead of a Muslim father and son seeking to open their second restaurant must pay the men $675,000 under a settlement.
7. FAMILIES SUFFER IN ‘LAWLESS’ WORLD OF SERVICE DOGS
Federal disability law limits local training and certification requirements. As a result, experts say it’s a buyer beware market.
8. WHO’S LOOKING TO REGAIN SPOTLIGHT IN CROWED 2020 FIELD
Kamala Harris won praise from liberals for seemingly stumping Attorney General William Barr during a contentious hearing over special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.
9. MICHAEL COHEN DUE TO REPORT TO FEDERAL PRISON
Trump’s former lawyer and fixer is due to report Monday to the Federal Correctional Institution, Otisville to start a three-year sentence for paying hush-money to women who alleged affairs with Trump, lying to Congress and other crimes.
10. NORTH CAROLINA LAWYER NAMED MISS USA
Cheslie Kryst of Charlotte who represents prison inmates for free won the Miss USA title, describing herself as a “weird kid” with a “unibrow.”