Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
3. DHS CISO eyes shift from perimeter defense to data protection (FCW)
2. Microsoft’s plan to avoid a ‘return to the digital dark ages’ in wake of Safe Harbor decision (The Washington Post)
1. OMB initiates cyber marathon with long-awaited policy update (Federal News Radio)
3. The biggest government backlog is getting worse, watchdog says, but Social Security has a plan (The Washington Post)
Insight by Galvanize: During this webinar Marianne Roth, the chief risk officer of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, will provide a deep dive into enterprise risk management at CFPB. Additionally, Dan Zitting, the CEO of Galvanize, will discuss how making better use of data and technology can help federal agencies more rapidly allow decision makers address and mitigate risks.
2. Federal Managers Increasingly Unhappy With Hiring Process (Government Executive)
1. House Passes Measure to Streamline DHS Offices, Boost Employee Morale (Government Executive)