Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
3. Astronauts in Space Have Already Watched Matt Damon’s “The Martian” (GQ)
2. Shuttering the government actually costs more than keeping it open — more than $2 billion last time (Washington Post)
1. Carter leans in to women’s issues in new partnership (Federal News Radio)
Insight by Galvanize: During this webinar Marianne Roth, the chief risk officer of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, will provide a deep dive into enterprise risk management at CFPB. Additionally, Dan Zitting, the CEO of Galvanize, will discuss how making better use of data and technology can help federal agencies more rapidly allow decision makers address and mitigate risks.
3. Phased retirement: And the winner (sort of) is HUD! (Federal News Radio)
2. Shutdown Redux: (Borrowed) Money to Burn (Jeff Neal)
1. The 9 most notable pope quotes (Politico)