Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
3. Fighting Back Against the Conference Spending Crackdown (GovExec)
2. Ryan, Obama vie for upper hand (The Hill)
1. White House Announces Inaugural Participants in Program to Develop New Federal Leaders (GovExec)
3.OPM shifts focus in monthly retirement reports (Federal News Radio)
Insight by ProPricer: Emily Murphy, former GSA administrator, and Angela Styles, former OFPP administrator, discuss what updates to the mentor-protégé program mean for small and large businesses.
2. Congress seeks deal on bill to discipline Veterans Affairs employees (Federal News Radio)
1. Agencies warned to begin improving IT reform efforts (Federal News Radio)